Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Yummy


As soon as I saw these gorgeous papers from Lil Bee’s Boutique kit – Webster’s Pages ‘Let’s Celebrate’ – I knew the pictures I wanted to scrap!

Using ‘Garden Party’ as the base paper, I matched a cardstock to bring out the vintage red in the paper and used this as a mat for the main photo and title, and cut a piece the size of one of the smaller photos… (Tip:  To get multi sized photos use the collage editor on most image manipulation software to size the pics you want onto one 7x5 or 8x6.  This way you just print the one picture containing all the different sizes of all the images you want for a LO – just cut them out and there you have it! For this LO I got a 5.5x3.5, plus 2 2.5x2 and a 3.5x2.5 all for the price of a 7x5.)  I also added a pink heart shaped doylie I got from a ‘pound shop’ back in England, and rounded some of the corners for more vintage feel.  The title is shimmer alpha stickers (Making Memories).

From the ‘Sweets and Treats’ paper I cut out some of the cupcakes and inked the edges with Tim Holtz Distress Ink in ‘Peeled Paint’ (green).

These I layered on the bottom of the LO beneath two of my cupcake images.  Then the fun began – I got to play with the Cuttlebug and my new ‘Die-namics’ Prima Donna Petals die… Just look at these:-



By gluing the tab to the body and layering them up, you end up with a 3D flower – how fab is that!?  I did ink the edges of these also, and the effect is just great…




I finished up adding a Prima fabric flower from the Lil Bee Boutique kit and a brad – the devil’s in the detail you knowJ  A very tasty kit… Thanks Lil Bee!

No comments:

Post a Comment